dijous, 29 de novembre del 2007

Football

Hi everybody today I will talk about Football. Football is my favourite sport and likes me a lot. I think that everybody knows which type of sport is that. The life without football possible it will be impossible for a lot of people in the world.

My favourite team is Real Madrid, yes... do you think.. Why¿ All passed when I was a child, I was to barça but I don't know why. My favourite player was Luis Figo and I thought... why he changed¿ and I changed also. I do not regret having changed, I did well because I identify better with that shirt.

My favourite player in Real Madrid is Robinho, is magical with the ball and do a perfects driblings. My favourite players in other teams are David Villa of Valencia, and the young promise Bojan of Barcelona team(this last player is because two years ago I see one match of this player and I remain impressed. I also I'm of Cadiz team, but now is in second division.

0 comentaris:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Subscriure's a Comentaris del missatge [Atom]

<< Inici